Many people have something they are passionate about - photography, crafts, fitness, writing, teaching, cooking, designing, etc. Whatever your passion is, it is a great opportunity to start a business and make a profit. But that’s just the beginning.
The big question most people have is: where do I even start?
During this course you will learn:
- The types of business structures you can choose from and which one is right for you.
- The tax implications you need to consider for your business entity.
- The trade-offs between legal protections and tax savings.
- How to open a business bank account and what you need to know about checking accounts, saving accounts, credit cards, and lines of credit.
- How to get funding.
- Which expenses are tax deductible and the downside to deductions.
- The basic financial statements you will always need to keep track of.
*Members have 3-Week Access.
DISCLAIMER: This course provides informational resources for educational purposes only. Consult a professional for tax, legal, or any other professional advice before engaging in any transaction.
- About the Speaker
- Registering The Right Business Structure
- Is S-Corp Status The Right Fit?
- Does Registering A Company Help Reduce Taxes?
- How To Apply For An EIN
- Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, And Lines Of Credit
- How To Get Funding
- Tax Deductions And Their Downsides
- Basic Financial Statements To Track
- Test Your Knowledge