Many people have something they are passionate about - photography, crafts, fitness, writing, teaching, cooking, designing, etc. Whatever your passion is, it is a great opportunity to start a business and make a profit. But that’s just the beginning.
The big question most people have is: where do I even start?
During this course you will learn:
- The types of business structures you can choose from and which one is right for you.
- The tax implications you need to consider for your business entity.
- The trade-offs between legal protections and tax savings.
- How to open a business bank account and what you need to know about checking accounts, saving accounts, credit cards, and lines of credit.
- How to get funding.
- Which expenses are tax deductible and the downside to deductions.
- The basic financial statements you will always need to keep track of.
*Your purchase grants 3-week access.
Not sure if this is right for you? Click here to see what our clients have to say! We love sharing their testimonials about how our solutions have positively impacted their businesses and lives.
DISCLAIMER: This course provides informational resources for educational purposes only. Consult a professional for tax, legal, or any other professional advice before engaging in any transaction.
- About the Speaker
- Registering The Right Business Structure
- Is S-Corp Status The Right Fit?
- Does Registering A Company Help Reduce Taxes?
- How To Apply For An EIN
- Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, And Lines Of Credit
- How To Get Funding
- Tax Deductions And Their Downsides
- Basic Financial Statements To Track
- Test Your Knowledge